What's a horror movie so scary, you couldn't watch it to the end?

Look, no matter how much you may love horror films, even the most initiated among us have one (or 20) films we just can't sit through because they're TOO SCARY.

And I'm not talking about "so-bad-I-had-to-stop-it" horror movies, I mean "so-scary-I-had-to-turn-it-off-before-I-needed-therapy" horror movies.


So what's a horror movie SO TERRIFYING you couldn't make it to the end?




Maybe a classic like The Exorcist had you running for the remote TO TURN OFF THE TV.




Or maybe something gorier, like SAW, had you walking out of the theater before the end feeling ~queasy~.



Heck, maybe the movie wasn't gory at all, but was a psychological horror like The Conjuring that gave you nightmares before the third act even started.



Or maybe this one?



Leave comment in the comment section.

Comments

  1. This web site is my inspiration , really excellent layout and perfect subject matter. Cineblog01

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts